Tuesday, March 22, 2011

KB Home to test demand for solar power

Green power is a good buzz word, but most consumers don't spend the money.  
The homes will be outfitted with six-panel photovoltaic solar systems built by SunPower Corp. The standard system will be capable of producing about 30% of daily energy use for an 1,800- to 2,000-square-foot home, said Steve Ruffner, president of KB Home's Southern California division. Potential buyers will have the option of upgrading to systems as large as 14 panels, which could cut electricity bills to zero, he said.
Read it all

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this advisory. I have a plan to buy a home in KB Home because I saw their website on the web and I was amazed on their services. Since I have a floor plan, I will bring it to them to implement my own floor.

    KB Homes Reviews

    ReplyDelete